Prepare for Big Game at the official Cal at Stanford Pre-game Tailgate. This tailgate features a special children’s activity area, the Cal Band and Dance/Cheer Teams, all you can eat and drink, and fun for the whole family!
- Admission to the party
- Performance by the Cal Marching Band and the Cal Dance & Cheer Teams
- Remarks from Cal Alumni Association Executive Director Jefferson Coombs and Director of Athletics Sandy Barbour
- Delicious food and drinks
- Pom-poms and “Go Bears!” cheer cards
- Oski coloring books and other fun activities for kids
- Game tickets are not included
Admission at the Door
We will have a limited number of walk-ups available on the day of the event.
Classes of 2003–2013
|Current Cal Student||$25|
|Youths 5 and Under||Free|
Purchase Game Tickets
Call 800.GO.BEARS or visit the Cal Athletics ticket website.
The tailgate is located inside of Burnham Pavilion on the Stanford campus, approximately a seven-minute walk to Stanford Stadium.
View map »
Parking is available at the Stanford lots. General parking lots open 6 hours before game time and are $20 per passenger vehicle. Parking is cash only.Lot #10 in the Eucalyptus Grove is the closest parking lot to both the tailgate and Stanford Stadium.
The weather in Palo Alto on Saturday looks to be in the mid 60s. The tailgate is located inside.