Don’t leave Cal behind after graduation. Membership in the Cal Alumni Association is the best way to stay connected to your alma mater! Membership provides many valuable discounts, privileges, and benefits to help you network with fellow Cal graduates and take full advantage of your alumni status.
- Access to @cal to network with Cal alumni and keep your berkeley.edu address as an email forwarding address
- Discounts on career counseling and other career services
- More than 80 regional and special interest Alumni Chapters to help you connect with Cal alums around the world
- 10% off Kaplan graduate and professional school test preparation courses
- Free library access at all UC campuses
- Discounts on UC Extension courses at all UC campuses and online
- Group rates on health insurance, auto insurance, and renters insurance
- Discounted pricing on event admission for young alumni at CAA athletic events
- And more!
|Life Membership—Paid in Full||$500|
|Life Membership—Annual Installment Plan||5 annual payments of $100 totaling $500|
|Life Membership—Monthly Installment Plan||25 monthly payments of $20 totaling $500|
Recent Graduate membership is for Cal grads from the classes of 2012-2015. Back to membership types and rates page »