Sep. 5-19, 2017
Number of days:
$5,350 (and up)
Mild to Moderately Active
- Open bar service and all gratuities for the housekeeping, dining and bar staff.
- One complimentary reservation for each specialty restaurant, including Prego, Silk Road and The Sushi Bar.
- Enjoy a refined, but relaxed dress code with elegant casual attire acceptable on all evenings and at least one Black Tie Optional evening.
- Experience why world-renowned Crystal Cruises has received the ranking of “World’s Best” from Travel + Leisure for 20 consecutive years as you cruise round-trip from Lisbon, Portugal.
- Attend two special AHI Parties and benefit from an AHI Travel Director who is aboard Crystal Symphony to ensure your special treatment.
- Cruise the Canary Islands, home to scenic and cultural treasures, and explore sites in beautiful Morocco.
Pricing is per person based on double occupancy and is land/cruise only
- Category E2-Limited View | Forward-Deck 8 | $5,350
- Category E1-Limited View | Deck 7 or 8 | $5,455
- Category C2 | Forward-Deck 7 | $6,035
- Category C1 | Deck 7 or 8 | $6,315
- Category B2 | Forward-Deck 8 | $7,495
- Category B1 | Deck 8 | $7,765
- Category A3 | Forward-Deck 9 | $7,935
- Category A2-Limited View | Deck9 | $8,030
- Category A1 | Deck 9 | $8,125
- Penthouse | Deck 10 | $12,505
- Penthouse Suite | Deck 10 | $17,480