- Join us for this spectacular 14-day journey featuring a nine-night exclusively chartered cruise to Antarctica, Earth’s last frontier.
- Cruise aboard the intimate M.S. LE SOLÉAL, one of the finest vessels in Antarctic waters, combining innovative design with personalized service and featuring private balconies in 95% of the 110 deluxe, ocean-view Suites and Staterooms.
- Experience “The White Continent” in its unspoiled state—fantastically shaped icebergs, turquoise glaciers, bustling penguin rookeries and breaching whales—during the lingering light of the austral summer.
- Accompanied by the ship’s expert expedition team of naturalists, board sturdy Zodiac watercraft for excursions ashore and observe the playful antics of this region’s abundant wildlife—penguins and seals, in particular, are unafraid of human visitors.
- The expedition team will provide a series of enriching lectures on this pristine wilderness. Spend two nights in a deluxe hotel in Buenos Aires, including a tour of Argentina’s vibrant capital city. Extend your journey with the exclusive three-night Iguazú Falls Post-Program Option. Take advantage of Early Booking Savings; this unique itinerary sells out every year!
Five-Star, Ice-Class ship MS Le Soléal
State-of-the-Art Design: The exclusively chartered MS Le Soléal represents the newest generation of Five-Star small ships, featuring only 110 Suites and Staterooms and distinctive French sophistication.
Elegantly Appointed Suites and Staterooms, 95% with Private Balconies: Each air-conditioned deluxe Stateroom and Suite (200 to 484 square feet), features a private bathroom with shower, luxurious Five-Star hotel amenities and minibar with complimentary beverages; most have two twin beds that convert into one queen bed. Enjoy accommodation amenities including individual climate control, satellite flat‑screen television, complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access, safe, full-length closet, writing desk/dressing table, plush robes and slippers.
Chic and Casual Dining: International and regional cuisine is served in the stylish, spacious L’Eclipse dining room in single, unassigned seatings; alfresco in the casual Pytheas Restaurant; or from 24-hour room service. Complimentary alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages are available throughout the cruise. Continental and buffet breakfasts, buffet lunch, afternoon tea and a four‑course dinner are served daily. Wine is served with lunch and dinner.
Spacious Public Areas/World-Class Service and Facilities: In keeping with the low passenger density, the public areas are spacious and inviting, and they can accommodate all passengers comfortably. Enjoy views from the Panoramic Lounge, nightly entertainment in the Main Lounge and lectures, cultural performances or film screenings in the state-of-the-art theater. There is a library, Internet salon with complimentary Wi-Fi, Sun Deck, swimming pool, beauty salon, spa, Turkish bath‑style steam room, full range of fitness equipment, two elevators and an infirmary staffed with a doctor and a nurse. The highly trained and personable, English‑speaking, international crew provides attentive service.
Respect for the Environment: The state-of-the-art propulsion system and custom-built stabilizers provide an exceptionally smooth, quiet and comfortable voyage. By design, the ship is energy efficient and environmentally protective of marine ecosystems and has been awarded the prestigious “Clean Ship” designation due to its advanced eco-friendly features, a rarity among ocean-cruising vessels. The ship has two tenders and 10 Zodiacs.
INCLUDED FEATURES IN BUENOS AIRES, ARGENTINA
- Two nights in a deluxe hotel, breakfast each morning.
- Welcome Reception.
- City tour featuring the popular neighborhoods of Palermo, Monserrat, La Boca, Puerto Madero and San Telmo, and a visit to the historic Recoleta Cemetery.
ON BOARD THE EXCLUSIVELY CHARTERED, FIVE-STAR, ICE-CLASS M.S. LE SOLÉAL
- Nine nights round trip Ushuaia, Argentina, cruising to Antarctica’s Port Lockroy, Petermann Island, Lemaire Channel, Neko Harbor, Paradise Bay, Deception Island and Half Moon Island, weather, ice and sea conditions permitting.
- Elegantly appointed, Five-Star Suite or Stateroom, each with a private bathroom.
- Captain’s Welcome and Farewell Receptions.
- Complimentary alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages served throughout the cruise.
- Souvenir polar-grade red parka to wear.
- All meals—early continental breakfast, buffet breakfast, buffet lunch, afternoon tea and dinner—throughout the cruise, featuring fine international and regional cuisine, served at single, unassigned seatings.
- Wine is served with lunch and dinner.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the ship.
- Exploration by Zodiac landing craft, accompanied by an expert naturalist guide from the expedition team.
- Shore excursions to explore Antarctica’s diverse wildlife habitats, including major penguin rookeries.
- Onboard expedition team of naturalists who will provide a series of lectures about local wildlife and landscapes.