Oct. 7-21, 2017
Number of days:
$7,290 (and up)
Thomas P. Gohagan & Co.
|Final Brochure: China & Tibet||1.14 MB|
- Exceptional, custom-designed, 15-day itinerary.
- View the imperial splendors of Beijing, the dynastic treasures of Xi’an and the architectural heritage of Shanghai.
- Visit mysterious Lhasa, Tibet, the “Sun City” and one of the world’s highest cities, with an elevation of 11,450 feet.
- Carefully selected Five-Star accommodations in the best locations in Beijing, Xi’an, Lhasa and the historic Fairmont Peace Hotel in Shanghai.
- Three-night cruise aboard the M.V. VICTORIA JENNA, refurbished in 2015, along the fabled Yangtze River, from Chongqing downstream to Yichang, through the magnificent Yangtze River Gorges.
- All excursions included featuring six UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- Victoria Cruises maintains a Five-Star fleet as officially rated by the China National Tourism Administration.
- Audio headsets provided for each participant to enjoy clear narration from guides on all excursions.