1. Apr. 9-21, 2018 [waitlist only]
2. Apr. 11-23, 2018
Number of days:
$6,191 [including air from SFO]
Odysseys Unlimited Inc.
- Tour Tokyo’s most magnificent sites, including the Imperial Palace District and the Meiji Shrine.
- Marvel at views of Mt. Fuji and scenic Ashi Lake at Mt. Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park.
- Spend a night at a ryokan, a traditional Japanese inn.
- Stroll along the streets of historic Takayama with its 16th-century castle and attractive old-style buildings.
- Take a hands-on cooking class with a local chef.
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Shirakawago Gassho-zukuri Village, featuring the unique Gassho architectural style.
- Explore culturally rich Kanazawa including renowned Kenrokuen Garden, the Higashi Chayagai teahouse and geisha area, and the Nagamachi Samurai district.
- Tour Kyoto, the embodiment of Japan’s rich culture and complex history, and take an excursion to Nara, Japan’s 8th century capital.
- Attend a traditional Japanese tea ceremony.
- Take a cycling tour through Kyoto’s Gion district, where geishas gather, and through the grounds of the Imperial Palace.