Nov. 14-29, 2016
Number of days:
$4,157 (including air from SFO)
Odysseys Unlimited Inc.
|Final Brochure: Vietnam||4.3 MB|
- Tour French-accented Hanoi including the marvelous Temple of Literature and the infamous “Hanoi Hilton,” a prison during the Vietnam War.
- Take a full-day excursion to breathtaking Ha Long Bay, a UNESCO site with thousands of limestone formations protruding from the South China Sea.
- Relax at a luxurious resort in Da Nang and enjoy excursions to charming Hoi An, a UNESCO World Heritage site, and a local village for glimpses of daily life.
- Participate in a hands-on cooking lesson.
- In the ancient capital Hue tour the Imperial City and cruise the Perfume River to peaceful Thien Mu Pagoda and the tombs of the emperors.
- Explore the Mekong Delta by boat to witness daily life firsthand: the colorful floating markets, riverside farms and fisheries, rice processing plants, and communities.
- In spirited, cosmopolitan Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City) tour Reunification Palace, the History Museum, and the underground Cu Chi Tunnels utilized during the war.