Mar. 13-28, 2018
Number of days:
$5,395 [and up]
|Final: Romance of the Mekong||2.18 MB|
- Once known as French Indochina, Vietnam and Cambodia showcase centuries of history and a fusion of French and Asian cultures.
- Explore Saigon, commonly known as Ho Chi Minh City, with visits to the Reunification Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral, the War Remnants Museum, and the Cu Chi Tunnels.
- In Siem Reap, discover the wonders of ancient Angkor.
- Explore with expert guides who will bring these archeological sites to life.
- Spend seven nights cruising the Mekong River aboard the luxurious, all-suite Mekong Navigator.
- Visit riverside towns as well as Cambodia’s capital of Phnom Penh.
- Visit the city’s Royal Palace, and learn about Cambodia’s troubled past at the Choueng Ek Memorial at the killing fields.
- Speakers will offer fascinating presentations and talks during the journey.
- While cruising, enjoy river-view accommodations, all meals, wine with dinner, and complimentary local spirits and beer.
- Settle into deluxe hotel accommodations in Saigon and Siem Reap.
- Free economy air is included from select gateways.