Oct. 5-20, 2018
Number of days:
$5,045 [and up]
|Flyer: Grand Danube Passage||685.02 KB|
- Travel through eight European countries to discover old-world capitals, charming villages and the storied Danube River.
- Enjoy two nights in Sofia, Bulgaria, sail the Danube for nine nights and complete your adventure with three nights in Prague, Czech Republic.
- During this exciting program, view archaic facades, castles and cathedrals, and step inside the Baba Vida fortress, Melk Abbey and other architectural highlights.
- Wander Sofia’s Serdica ruins, and honor Drobeta’s World War I Memorial.
- Laud epic panoramas of Budapest at night, the lush Wachau Valley and the immense Iron Gate Gorge.
- Engaging culture experiences steep you in local heritage and flavors, and our popular Personalize Your Cruise options offer a choice of excursions in select ports.
- Best of all, our expert guides and lecturers will immerse you in the diverse highlights of this famed region.
- Enjoy first-class accommodations aboard ship and an extensive meal plan featuring wine and beer with lunch and dinner.
- For our solo travelers, there is no single supplement.