Nov. 27-Dec. 5, 2018
Number of days:
$2,445 [and up]
|Flyer: Holiday Markets||684.87 KB|
- Delight in the magical merriment of Germany’s holiday markets on a seven-night cruise that celebrates festive traditions.
- During Advent, villages of wooden kiosks festooned with pine branches, red ribbons and cheerful lights spring up in town squares along the Rhine and Main Rivers.
- Linger in these fanciful Christkindlmarkts, as you savor the tantalizing aromas of mulled wine and gingerbread.
- Aboard your first-class ship, relax on deck as the stunning scenery unfolds around you, vistas of clifftop castles, charming villages and rolling hills.
- Sail through the scenic Rhine Gorge, and gaze upward at the soaring spires of Cologne’s magnificent cathedral.
- Admire the quaint timbered architecture of medieval gems Miltenberg and Rothenburg on the Romantic Road.
- Walk through the stately halls of Würzburg’s palace, and explore beautiful Koblenz.
- While in Cologne, Bamberg and Nuremberg, select from a choice of intriguing excursions.
- Enjoy insightful lectures and ample onboard meals, including wine and beer with lunch and dinner.
- For solo travelers, the single supplement is waived.