- Unique seven-night cruise not available to the general public.
- Exclusively chartered, Five-Star small ship launched in 2015 and able to call on ports inaccessible to larger vessels.
- Discover the true essence of life on Greece’s ancient coasts and islands.
- Exclusive ISLAND LIFE FORUM® for interaction with locals.
- Featuring opportunities to visit nine UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- Call on Crete, Santorini, Delos, Mykonos, Pátmos and medieval Rhodes—islands steeped in myth and history.
- Visit extraordinary Meteora, where 14th- and 15th-century monasteries stand atop natural sandstone pinnacles.
- Walk through one of the most legendary sites in all of antiquity—the Palace of Minos at Knossos, where, in Greek mythology, heroic Theseus conquered the Minotaur.
- Complimentary alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages are served throughout the cruise; all meals are included.
- Audio headset provided for each participant to enjoy clear narration from guides on all excursions.
On board the exclusively chartered, Five-Star small ship M.S. LE LYRIAL
- Seven-night cruise round trip Athens, with port calls at Volos for Meteora, Delos, Mykonos, Pátmos, Rhodes and Santorini; and Heraklion for Knossos, Crete.
- Elegantly appointed, Five-Star Suite or Stateroom accommodations, each with a private bathroom.
- Captain’s Welcome and Farewell Receptions.
- All meals—continental breakfast, buffet breakfast, buffet lunch, afternoon tea and dinner—throughout the cruise, featuring fine international and regional cuisine, served at single, unassigned seatings.
- Complimentary alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages are served throughout the cruise.
- Excursion to the extraordinary UNESCO World Heritage site of Meteora, where 14th- and 15th-century Greek Orthodox monasteries sit atop towering natural sandstone pinnacles, with lunch.
- Walking tour of medieval Rhodes Town, a UNESCO World Heritage site, with a visit to the 14th-century Palace of the Grand Masters of the Knights of St. John.
- Tour of the Cave of the Apocalypse and the Monastery of St. John, a UNESCO World Heritage site, on the island of Pátmos.
- Walking tour of UNESCO World Heritage-designated Delos’ splendid classical ruins including the Sanctuary of Apollo and the theater quarter.
- Tour of Santorini, featuring a visit to the renowned Museum of Prehistoric Thera and a cable car ride down from the hilltop town of Fira.
Exclusive Cultural Enrichments
- Guided tour of the phenomenal Minoan excavation of Bronze Age Akrotiri.
- Time at leisure to explore Heraklion and the islands of Mykonos, Rhodes and Pátmos.
- Tour the extraordinary frescoed Palace of Minos at Knossos, where Theseus of Greek mythology prevailed.
- Visit to Heraklion’s Archaeological Museum, featuring the world’s best collection of Minoan antiquities.
- ISLAND LIFE FORUM® with local residents who will discuss contemporary life on the ancient islands of the Aegean Sea.
- Traditional Greek music and dance performance.
- Introduction to Greek language basic phrases
- Special culinary presentation given by the ship’s pastry chef.