May 22-30, 2018
Number of days:
|Flyer: Italy-Amalfi Coast||939.61 KB|
- Journey to the Amalfi Coast, a serene paradise of majestic mountains, pastel houses and the cerulean Mediterranean Sea.
- Spend seven nights in your base of Vietri sul Mare and enjoy fascinating excursions and educational programs designed to immerse you in the region’s daily life.
- Travel a serpentine coastline to Amalfi, and admire Positano, Italy’s most vertical village.
- Taste buffalo mozzarella at a local dairy farm, and see Paestum’s fascinating Greek ruins.
- Tour Naples and view treasures at the city’s Museo Archeologico Nazionale, one of the world’s most important archaeological museums.
- Peek into the lives cut short at Herculaneum and Pompeii by the A.D. 79 eruption of Mount Vesuvius.
- Invigorate your senses while exploring lemon-scented Sorrento and marvel at the colorful gardens and Arabesque architecture of Villa Rufolo.
- This Alumni Campus Abroad program includes first-class accommodations and an extensive meal plan complemented by wine with dinner.
- For single travelers, there is no single supplement.