Sep. 18-26, 2018
Number of days:
|Flyer: Italy-Tuscany||691.31 KB|
- Tuscany’s rolling knolls and fertile valleys have attracted artists, writers and travelers for centuries.
- Discover this remarkable landscape for yourself during a seven-night journey featuring hilltop villages, famed architecture and bountiful vineyards.
- Unpack once and settle in to your Tuscan villa in Cortona, a village steeped in Etruscan and Roman history.
- Delight your senses as you savor robust wines, nutty cheeses and Tuscan vistas in the Val d’Orcia.
- Visit Montepulciano, brimming with beautiful Renaissance palaces and churches, and marvel at Siena’s Gothic structures and remarkable Duomo.
- Discover the treasures of Florence, including the Ponte Vecchio and the 14th-century Piazza della Signoria.
- Then immerse yourself in Etruscan legacy at the Praetorian Palace and the Museum of the Etruscan Academy.
- Along the way, local guides and expert speakers provide fascinating insight during included excursions and lectures.
- This small-group program includes first-class accommodations in a Tuscan villa and an extensive meal plan complemented by wine with dinner.