Jun. 5-16, 2018
Number of days:
$4,845 [and up]
|Flyer: Journey Along the Elbe River||713.4 KB|
- Wend your way through enchanting scenery and centuries of history on an Elbe River cruise aboard a state-of-the-art paddleboat cruiser.
- Newly christened in 2016, the MS Elbe Princesse combines intimate, old-fashioned ambience with modern technology that transports you right into the heart of cities within Germany and the Czech Republic.
- Enjoy eight relaxing nights onboard, plus overnight first-class hotel stays in Berlin and Prague.
- Admire Berlin’s famed landmarks, including the Reichstag and Brandenburg Gate.
- Stroll through the terraced Sanssouci gardens and Cecilienhof Palace, site of the Potsdam Conference.
- In Wittenberg, delve into Martin Luther’s revolutionary teachings. Gaze over the spectacular Elbe Sandstone Mountains, and delight in Litomerice’s colorful architecture.
- In picturesque Meissen and Dresden, enjoy a choice of entertaining excursions.
- Marvel at Prague’s breathtaking beauty, and select from tours of the magnificent Prague Castle or the historic Jewish Quarter.
- This expertly planned journey includes a professional Travel Director, insightful lectures and an ample meal plan, plus complimentary drinks onboard.