Jul. 15 - Aug. 4, 2018
Number of days:
Eureka by Cal Discoveries Travel
Registration will be open to the public in November. Fill out the early interest form and be the first to know when registration opens.
- Travel to Oxford and spend three weeks immersed in the culture and traditions of this lively university town.
- Attend inspiring seminars and experience life as a student at the oldest university in the English speaking world.
- From Shakespeare, to British culture and identity, to art and design, the wide-ranging seminars offer a rare opportunity to learn from Oxford faculty—leaders in their field.
- You also have free time to explore the neighboring town and countryside and to take weekend trips.
- Live at Merton College, one of the two oldest colleges at Oxford. Merton is picturesque, known for its medieval and 17th-century buildings and a garden protected by the city wall.