Sep. 23-Oct. 7, 2017 [waitlist only]
Sep. 28-Oct. 12, 2017 [waitlist only]
Number of days:
Odysseys Unlimited Inc.
|Final Brochure: Paradores & Pousadas||867.33 KB|
- Spend eight nights in distinguished historic lodgings in Portugal and Spain, including a restored 14th-century Arab fortress and a former palace dating to the 16th century.
- Enjoy a city tour of Lisbon and take an excursion to the National Palace of Queluz, the former residence of Portuguese royalty.
- Travel through Portugal’s lovely Alentejo district with its vineyards, olive groves, and agricultural fields.
- Take a walking tour of charming Evora, a UNESCO World Heritage site and prosperous university town.
- Explore the outstanding Roman ruins at Merida on the Spanish border.
- Tour Seville, the Moorish capital of Spain’s Andalusia region, with time to explore on your own. Seville’s Cathedral is the world’s largest Gothic building.
- Tour Cordoba’s important monuments, in particular, the Old Quarter built around the magnificent Mezquita mosque.
- Spend two nights in charming Ronda, one of Spain’s oldest towns.
- In Granada see the city’s undisputed highlight, the Alhambra and its acclaimed Generalife Gardens.
- Visit Toledo, the capital of medieval Spain and former home of the artist El Greco.
- Take time to explore on your own the many masterpieces of the Prado Museum.