Sep. 14-24, 2017
Number of days:
|Final Brochure: Provence & the French Riviera||3.48 MB|
- Marvel at four UNESCO World Heritage sites: Arles, Roman and Romanesque Monuments; the Roman Theater and its Surroundings and the Triumphal Arch of Orange; the Pont du Gard; and the Historic Center of Avignon: Papal Palace and Avignon Bridge.
- Discover the charm of Provence and the glamour of the French Riviera.
- Sample the famous wines of Châteauneuf-du-Pape during a winery tour.
- Enjoy a Rhône River cruise.
- Admire Roman ruins and the legacy of one of the world’s greatest empires.
- Delve into the region’s artistic heritage through the contributions of Matisse, Chagall and many other artists.