|Flyer: Rivieras and Islands||668.42 KB|
- Cruise with us for seven nights from Rome to Barcelona aboard the exclusively chartered, Five-Star, small ship M.S. LE LYRIAL, launched in 2015.
- Enjoy the sun-drenched landscapes and lush, mountainous backdrops of the French and Italian Rivieras and islands, a glamorous retreat for artists, writers, nobility and gourmands.
- This unique, comprehensive itinerary immerses you in the region’s dynamic history, inimitable art and culture and stunning scenery, and features up to five UNESCO World Heritage sites, including Carcassonne’s medieval fortifications and the postcard cliffside villages of Italy’s Cinque Terre.
- Explore Corsica’s fortified town of Bonifacio. Choose between the Renaissance treasures of Florence or the Tuscan cities of Pisa and Lucca.
- Along the enchanting Côte d’Azur, enjoy specially arranged excursions in alluring Monaco, the epitome of Riviera chic and home of St. Nicholas Cathedral, where Princess Grace is interred; spend time at leisure in picturesque St. Tropez; and walk along the vibrant Vieux Port in historic Marseille.
- Rome Pre-Cruise and Barcelona Post-Cruise Options also available.
Exclusively Chartered Five-Star Small Ship M.S. LE LYRIAL State-of-the-Art Design: The highly acclaimed M.S. LE LYRIAL (launched in 2015) represents the newest generation of Five-Star small ships, featuring only 110 Suites and Staterooms and distinctive French sophistication. Elegantly appointed Suites and Staterooms, 95% with Private Balconies: Each air-conditioned deluxe Stateroom and Suite (200 to 484 square feet), features a private bathroom with shower and luxurious Five-Star hotel amenities and minibar with complimentary beverages. Most accommodations have two twin beds that convert to one queen bed, individual climate control, satellite flat-screen television, wireless Internet access, safe, full-length closet, writing desk/dressing table, plush robes and slippers. Chic and Casual Dining: International and regional cuisine is served in the stylish, spacious Le Céleste dining room in single, unassigned seatings; alfresco in the casual Le Cométe restaurant; or from 24-hour room service. Complimentary alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages are available throughout the cruise. Continental and buffet breakfast, buffet lunch, afternoon tea, and a four-course dinner are served daily. Wine is served with lunch and dinner. Spacious Public Areas/World-Class Service and Facilities: In keeping with the low passenger density, the public areas are spacious and inviting and can accommodate all passengers comfortably. Enjoy views from the Panoramic Lounge, nightly entertainment in the Main Lounge, and lectures, cultural performances and film screenings in the state-of-the-art theater. There is a library, Internet salon, Sun Deck, swimming pool, beauty salon, spa, Turkish bath-style steam room, full range of fitness equipment and two elevators. The infirmary is staffed with a doctor and nurse. The highly trained and personable, English-speaking, international crew provides attentive service. Respect for the Environment: The state-of-the-art propulsion system and custom-built stabilizers provide an exceptionally smooth, quiet and comfortable voyage. By design, each ship is energy efficient and environmentally protective of marine ecosystems and has been awarded the prestigious “Clean Ship” rating, an extreme rarity among ocean-cruising vessels. The ship has two tenders. INCLUDED FEATURES ON BOARD THE EXCLUSIVELY CHARTERED FIVE-STAR SMALL SHIP M.S. LE LYRIAL
- Seven-night cruise from Civitavecchia, Italy, to Barcelona, Spain, with port calls at Bonifacio, Corsica, France; Livorno for Florence or Pisa and Lucca, Porto Venere for Cinque Terre, and Portofino, Italy; Monte Carlo, Monaco; St. Tropez, Sète for Carcassonne, and Marseille for Aix-en-Provence, France.
- Elegantly appointed, Five-Star Suite or Stateroom, each with a private bathroom.
- Captain’s Welcome and Farewell Receptions.
- Complimentary alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages are served throughout the cruise.
- All meals—continental breakfast, buffet breakfast, buffet lunch, afternoon tea and dinner—throughout the cruise, featuring fine international and regional cuisine, served at single, unassigned seatings.
- Wine is served with lunch and dinner.
- Walking tour of Corsica’s ancient, picturesque Old Town of Bonifacio.
- Time at leisure to enjoy Bonifacio on your own.
- Choice of a full-day excursion to Florence, a UNESCO World Heritage site, featuring visits to the octagonal Baptistery and Galleria dell’Accademia, or a full‑day excursion to the Tuscan cities of Pisa, a UNESCO World Heritage site, and Lucca.
- Excursion along the UNESCO World Heritage-designated Cinque Terre to visit the charming cliffside villages of Riomaggiore and Vernazza.
- Evening at leisure in the picturesque Italian Riviera village of Portofino.
- Walking tour in Monte Carlo, the epitome of French Riviera chic, and visit to St. Nicholas Cathedral, where Princess Grace is interred.
- Evening at leisure in the glamorous town of St. Tropez on the French Riviera.
- Walking tour of Aix-en-Provence, featuring the Mazarin District, Old Aix, the Old Town Hall, the famous Cours Mirabeau and St. Sauveur Cathedral.
- Panoramic tour of Marseille featuring the historic Vieux Port (Old Port) and a visit to the magnificent Notre Dame de la Garde.
- Excursion to Carcassonne, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, featuring tours of the monumental Basilica of Saints Nazarius and Celsus and the impressive Musée des Beaux Arts.
- Visit to the Romanesque 12th-century Abbaye de Fontfroide in the Corbières Mountains.