Jul. 11-20, 2018
Number of days:
|Flyer: Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes||738.49 KB|
- The Swiss Alps and the Lake District of Italy offer striking contrasts.
- Both have inspired travelers for centuries with towering mountain peaks and charming lakeside towns.
- Settle in the jet-set resort of St. Moritz. Travel by rail to the delightful village of Zuoz.
- Take a ride on the renowned Bernina Express for the scenic rail journey to Tirano.
- Drive through the Maloja Pass, and embark on a leisurely cruise of Lake Como.
- Stay in Stresa in the Italian Lakes District. Situated on Lake Maggiore, Stresa is the perfect place to launch your exploration of northern Italy.
- Visit the Borromean Islands.
- Travel to cosmopolitan Milan to see Leonardo da Vinci’s “The Last Supper” and visit the La Scala Museum.
- A popular local chef will give a cooking demonstration while preparing an exclusive lunch. Local guides and speakers provide insight during included excursions and lectures.
- This engaging program includes first-class accommodations and an extensive meal plan including wine with dinner.