INCLUDED FEATURES ON BOARD THE EXCLUSIVELY CHARTERED, FIVE‑STAR SMALL SHIP M.S. LE LYRIAL
- Seven-night cruise from Barcelona, Spain, to Lisbon, Portugal, with port calls at Palma de Mallorca, Balearic Islands; Valencia and Almería in Andalusia for Granada, and Seville, Spain; Gibraltar, British Crown Colony; and Portimão, Portugal.
- Elegantly appointed, Five-Star Suite or Stateroom, each with a private bathroom.
- Captain’s Welcome and Farewell Receptions.
- All meals—continental breakfast, buffet breakfast, buffet lunch, afternoon tea and dinner—throughout the cruise, featuring fine international and regional cuisine, served at single, unassigned seatings.
- Complimentary alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages are served throughout the cruise.
- Excursion to the Carthusian Monastery in Valldemossa, a former residence of composer Frédéric Chopin, featuring a recital.
- Tour of the historic Spanish and Balearic Island port of Palma de Mallorca, featuring its medieval Old City and the 14th-century Bellver Castle.
- Walking tour of Valencia, featuring a visit to its 15th-century Silk Exchange, La Lonja de la Seda, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Full-day excursion to Granada, featuring a visit to the UNESCO World Heritage site of the Alhambra Palace and the lush Generalife Gardens, and lunch in a local restaurant.
- Visit to the British Crown Colony of Gibraltar, featuring the “Top of the Rock” and St. Michael’s Cave.
- Remarkable cruise into the heart of extraordinary Seville on Spain’s legendary Guadalquivir River, “the great river.”
- Tour of Seville, highlighted by the rich historical monuments and UNESCO World Heritage sites of Giralda Tower, the lavishly decorated Seville Cathedral and the Moorish Alcázar.
- Specially arranged flamenco dance performance.
- Visit to the former Moorish capital of Silves to see the best-preserved castle in Portugal’s magnificent Algarve province.
- Excursion to the scenic port town of Lagos in the Algarve, featuring the Baroque Church of St. Anthony.
Day | Destination
1 | Depart the U.S. or Canada 2 | Barcelona, Spain/Embark M.S. LE LYRIAL 3 | Palma de Mallorca, Balearic Islands 4 | Valencia 5 | Almería for Granada, Andalusia/Motril 6 | Gibraltar, British Crown Colony 7 | Cruise the Guadalquivir River to Seville, Andalusia, Spain 8 | Portimão, the Algarve, Portugal 9 | Lisbon/Disembark ship/Return to the U.S. or Canada
*Cruise itinerary is subject to change