Oct. 1-6, 2017 [waitlist only]
Number of days:
|Final Brochure: Chicago||1.99 MB|
- Your exclusive Small-Group experience is limited to 28 travelers to maximize your travel experience.
- Enjoy five nights in a historic hotel situated in the city’s theater district, near the city’s top attractions.
- Enjoy a guided visit to the Art Institute of Chicago, home to an array of artistic treasures.
- Discover Chicago’s proud heritage during a guided architectural tour.
- Experience the highlights of Millennium Park, an award-winning center for music, art, landscape design and architecture.
- Explore the world’s largest collection of Frank Lloyd Wright architecture and tour his home and studio, as well as Unity Temple, in Oak Park.
- Admire the Gilded-Age fine art treasures of the Driehaus Museum inside a stately 19th-century mansion.