May 14-23, 2018
Number of days:
|Flyer: Southwest National Parks||1.68 MB|
- Explore the Southwest’s natural wonders with two knowledgeable Orbridge Expedition Leaders.
- Experience a Navajo cookout and storytelling, take a 4-wheel drive tour through Monument Valley, and take in the beauty of the Grand Canyon.
- Follow the paths of Ancestral Puebloans and pioneers at Zion National Park, walk between monolithic hoodoos in Bryce Canyon National Park, and visit Arches National Park to see its intricately eroded arches.
- Enjoy special inclusions such as a Glen Canyon rafting trip and a visit to beautiful Antelope Slot Canyon.
- What’s included: 9 nights accommodations; 9 breakfasts, 3 lunches (2 are picnic-style), and 6 dinners; a welcome reception in Las Vegas; wine tasting in Moab; admission and park fees throughout; transport via private deluxe motor coach; and airport transfers for guests arriving and departing during the suggested times.