Lair’s Fun and Traditions in the Snow!
Reunite with friends and family every 2015 weekend between November 26 and May 30 (Thursday – Monday). You’re sure to recognize amazing Lair staffers from each of our three camps. Enjoy Lair spirited activities for kids and adults. It’s an unforgettably good time for the whole family. Accommodations are limited, so get your group together and book your stay today!
All food, group ski discounts, and of course, our famous Lair programs designed for the winter.
The long-weekend highlights include:
- A group downhill ski day just minutes away at Dodge Ridge
- A cross country ski or snowshoe trek to a roaring fire and warm drinks in the Blue lodge
- Awesome sledding and tubing right at the Chalet
- An outdoor survival course that would make Jack London proud
- Nightly mixers, including live music
- Games, art, and Lair winter sports
- Our Kozy KK (ages 3-6 diaper grads) and a special Jr. Staffer Program (ages 7-12)
Each unit at Pinecrest Chalet is unique and inviting. Choose your unit online or give us a call and let our staff place you. We have cozy cottages for two, as well as spacious chalets with full kitchens that sleep as many as 14 in four rooms. Bedding and linens are provided.
If you would like to share an accommodation with your Lair friends, please elect a group leader to make the reservation for the entire group and pay the full charge for the accommodation and program. You may also elect to have each individual in your group book and pay for the reservation in the shared cabin individually by contacting Pinecrest Chalet directly at 209.965.3276.
Lair Winter Weekend is affordably priced and booking is easy.
Programming reservations are subject to cancellation or modification by the Pinecrest Chalet with 48 hours (2 days) notice due to minimum participation requirements.
Programming reservations are subject to cancellation or modification by Guests with 120 hours (5 days) notice due to food ordering and staffing requirements.