Lair Fun in the Winter!
Reunite with friends and family every 2016 weekend between December 31 and February 28 (Thursday – Sunday). You’re sure to recognize amazing Lair staffers from each of our three camps. Enjoy Lair spirited activities for kids and adults. It’s an unforgettably good time for the whole family. Accommodations are limited, so get your group together and book your stay today!
Book Your Stay
Lair Winter Weekend is affordably priced and it’s easy to reserve online. Or give us a call at 209.965.3276 if you have questions or want more details.
Each unit at Pinecrest Chalet is unique and inviting. Check out the units online and give us a call. We have cozy cottages for two, as well as spacious chalets with full kitchens that sleep as many as 14 in four rooms. Bedding and linens are provided.
Meals, guided activities for the kids, Dodge Ridge group ski day, and of course our famous Lair programs designed for the winter.
The long-weekend highlights include:
- A cross-country snow-shoe trek (we provide snow shoes) to a roaring fire and warm drinks in the Gold Lodge
- Sledding, tubing, and ice skating
- Dodge Ridge Ski Resort is just 3 miles away for family skiing
- An outdoor survival course that would make Jack London proud
- Nightly mixers, including live music
- Games, art, and Lair winter sports
- Our cozy Kub Korral (ages 3 - 6 diaper grads) and a special Jr. Staffer Program (ages 7 - 12)
Winter Lair rates are $60 / day for adults, $50 / day for kids ages 5 - 12, and kids ages four and under are free. Rates include daily meals and programming. Meals without programming are $35 / day or $20 for dinner, $15 for lunch and $10 for breakfast. Winter Lair programming and meals can be purchased during the online reservation process.