Lair Fun in the Winter!
Reunite with friends and family every 2016 weekend between December 31 and February 28 (Friday – Sunday, with optional Thursday evening start). You’re sure to recognize amazing Lair staffers from each of our three camps. Enjoy Lair spirited activities for kids and adults. It’s an unforgettably good time for the whole family. Accommodations are limited, so get your group together and book your stay today!
Book Your Stay
Lair Winter Weekend is affordably priced. Just reserve your room online and then give us a call at 209.965.3276 to add on the Winter Lair program, or if you have questions or want more details.
Each unit at Pinecrest Chalet is unique and inviting. Check out the units online. We’re happy to assist you over the phone as well at 209.965.3276. We have cozy cottages for two, as well as spacious chalets with full kitchens that sleep as many as 14 in four rooms. Bedding and linens are provided.
Meals, guided activities for the kids, Dodge Ridge group ski day, and of course our famous Lair programs designed for the winter.
The long-weekend highlights include:
- A cross-country snow-shoe trek (we provide snow shoes) to a roaring fire and warm drinks in the Gold Lodge
- Sledding, tubing, and ice skating
- Dodge Ridge Ski Resort is just 3 miles away for family skiing
- An outdoor survival course that would make Jack London proud
- Nightly mixers, including live music
- Games, art, and Lair winter sports
- Our cozy Kub Korral (ages 3 - 6 diaper grads) and a special Junior Staffer Program (ages 7 - 12)
Winter Lair weekend rates are for all meals, activities and programs during your Friday - Sunday stay. Rates are for adults and kids ages 3 and up (kids ages 2 and under are free):
- $110 weekend rate for one person
- $220 for 2 person family
- $330 for 3 person family
- $440 for 4 person family
- $550 for 5 person family
- $660 for 6 person family
- Meals without programming are $35 / day or $20 for dinner, $15 for lunch and $10 for breakfast.
- Winter Lair programming and meals can be reserved by calling us at 209.965.3276.