The support provided to the Cal Alumni Association (CAA) by alumni is transformative. Thanks to generous alumni support, CAA builds energized communities, offers enriching events and programs, and changes student lives with scholarships. CAA’s programs and services are designed to inform, engage, and inspire our alumni community, and to support UC Berkeley. Thanks to you, CAA’s impact is greater than ever.
- Hosted, in partnership with the Office of Undergraduate Admissions, 28 New Student Receptions for 1,184 admitted students who wanted to learn more about attending UC Berkeley.
- Distributed our award-winning California magazine quarterly to more than 95,000 members.
- Supported more than 80 Alumni Chapters and online alumni communities to keep you connected with campus and fellow alumni.
- Launched The Berkeley Network, a new program that provides professional and social networking opportunities among Cal alumni.
- Awarded CAA Alumni Scholarships to 765 undergraduate Cal students.
Your Support Matters! The Cal Alumni Association is a 142-year-old independent, self-governed, self-funded, 501(c)(3) organization that exists in service and support of the University. Therefore, we rely on membership and philanthropic support from alumni and friends to sustain our programs and grow our ability to serve and support our alma mater.
How Can You Support CAA? Here are three simple ways:
- Make a tax-deductible gift to The CAA Fund and support our operations
- Donate to CAA Alumni Scholarships
- Become a CAA Volunteer
Fiat Lux and Go Bears!
Jefferson C.M. Coombs ’89,
Executive Director Cal Alumni Association
Posted on August 21, 2014 - 9:43am