Enjoy the Lair with a cozy tent cabin as your home base. Our tent cabins are our standard accommodations, and fit 2 to 6 campers. There are also limited alternative accommodations, such as Bosch Hall at Camp Oski. Also at Camp Oski are new year round cabins complete with their own bathrooms, heat, and mini-fridge. Read on for details about each option as well as the amenities offered at all Lair properties.
Your Lair Tent Cabin
The typical home for your stay at the Lair is a rustic tent cabin, consisting of wooden sides and base with a snug canvas top. Our tents come in two-, four-, and six-person sizes, and if you request a bunk bed, you will be able to fit more kids in each tent cabin (kids in bunks must be at least 8 years old).
Each tent offers:
- Twin metal frame beds with mattresses. Bed height is 14″ from floor. Many campers bring a mattress pad for extra comfort.
- One shelving unit
- One overhead light
- One electrical outlet with two sockets
Modern bathroom and shower buildings are conveniently located just steps from your door.
Bosch Hall Rooms at Camp Oski
Bosch Hall offers small, motel-style rooms with bathrooms nearby for those who prefer alternative lodging and a front door. A limited number of rooms are available during Family Weeks.
NEW! Year Round Cabins at Camp Oski!
The Lair has built five winterized cabins at Camp Oski. Each cabin sleeps up to six guests with a queen bed, bunk bed, and three single beds in the loft. Cabins are heated and each has its own bathroom, microwave, coffee maker, and a mini-fridge.
A total of ten year-round cabins will be available for our 2022 camping season, and can be booked for our summer family camp sessions as part of our usual online reservation process.
What to Bring for Your Stay at the Lair
First time Lair camper? Find out what you need, might want, and what not to pack for your upcoming trip.
Available at Camp
- Washers and dryers to use free of charge (just bring your own detergent).
- Limited access to free wifi.
- Pay phones located at each camp, for which we strongly suggest using a prepaid calling card. Cell phone reception is adequate if you use Verizon, while other services get almost no reception.
- Free daily mail pickup and delivery. Fax service is available at the Camp Blue Office for a fee.
- Complimentary continental breakfast for late risers (in addition to regular meals) and coffee service at the Vista Lodge.
- Ice provided free of charge.
- Electric vehicle charging stations: Camp Oski has two 50amp, Nema 6 type plugs to charge electric vehicles. Bring your own adapter and and charging cord.