Starting and running a successful Online Alumni Community requires time, commitment, and innovation.
The Alumni Chapters Staff takes the application process very seriously. We know how much time goes into starting a new Online Alumni Community. We dedicate the time needed to review each application to determine if the proposed Online Alumni Community is a good fit for the Alumni Chapters program and the Cal Alumni Association.
- Alumni Chapters Staff review application
- 2 weeks
Phone Interview with Contact Person
- Phone interview conducted with contact person to ensure alignment and program benefits and responsibilities
- After application is reviewed
- Alumni Chapters Staff provide a final decision
- 1 to 2 weeks after phone interview is completed