Congratulations on hosting an event for the alumni in your community!
The events that alumni chapters host play an extremely important role in keeping alumni connected to your alumni chapter, the Cal Alumni Association, and the university.
The Alumni Chapters team asks that chapters complete this report within one week for each event they host. The information provided in this form is very important for the Alumni Chapters team; it is one of the ways that we collect program metrics to show the depth and breadth of engagement that this program provides to the alumni community.
We have updated our Event Report Submission form to become more user-friendly and streamlined for the submission and reimbursement process. If you have any questions completing this report, please contact us at email@example.com.
Have your attendee list and receipts ready in digital files prior to submitting your Event Report Submission form.
Attendee List (Excel format)
- Attendee list must include each individual in the party. Please include each individual’s:
- FIRST NAME
- LAST NAME
- Other fields such as Cal Grad Year, Cal Alum, etc. are encouraged, but not required.
*See example below.
- Name Excel file: event date, chapter name, and event name
- ex. 1.1.19 Cal Alumni Association Watch Party
- Attendee List Example:
Receipts (for reimbursement only)
- Include checks payable information (payee’s name and address)
- Upload receipts as one document
- A resource you can use is the free app CamScanner—compatible with both Androids and iPhones.