Submit Your Event Report
The events that alumni chapters host play an extremely important role in keeping alumni connected to your alumni chapter, CAA, and the university.
The Alumni Chapters team asks that chapters complete this report for each event they host. The information provided in this form is very important for the Alumni Chapters team, it is one of the ways that we collect program metrics to show the depth and breadth of engagement that this program provides to the alumni community.
If you have any questions or need assistance with completing this report, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gather your attendee list and receipts in digital files and have them ready prior to submitting the Event Report Submission form.
Attendee List (Excel format)
- Attendee list must include each individual in the party. Please include each individual’s:
- FIRST NAME
- LAST NAME
- Other fields such as Cal Grad Year, Cal Alum, etc. are encouraged, but not required.
*See example below.
- Name Excel file: event date, chapter name, and event name
- ex. 1.1.19 Cal Alumni Association Watch Party
- Attendee List Example:
Receipts (for reimbursement only)
- Include checks payable information (payee’s name and address)
- Upload receipts as one document
- A resource you can use is the free app CamScanner—compatible with both Androids and iPhones.
Update Your Contact Information
Moved recently? Changed your email address? We’ll update your details so you can stay connected and meet alumni near you.
For Chapter Leaders
Stay Connected to Cal
Subscribe to receive the latest news from UC Berkeley and the alumni community.