The CAA Fund Society recognizes and thanks annual donors whose generous leadership gifts underscore a reverence for the past and a commitment to the future of UC Berkeley.
A Message from CAA’s Senior Development Director
Thank you for your loyalty to UC Berkeley and CAA. I invite you to make a leadership gift today and join me as a member of The CAA Fund Society. Your generosity ensures UC Berkeley’s continued preeminence and provides funding for CAA’s alumni programs and student services.
Fiat Lux, and Go Bears!
Senior Development Director
When you make a gift of $1,000 or more annually* to The CAA Fund, you receive exclusive donor benefits.
- Bancroft Society ($1,000+)
- Invitation to an exclusive annual reception
- Special name recognition on donor wall at Alumni House
- Priority online registration for select CAA events
- Membership in The Charter Hill Society: Berkeley’s Annual Giving Recognition Program†
- Advance notice of CAA’s Alumni Award recipients, including Alumnus/a of the Year
- Special name recognition on CAA website and in philanthropy newsletter
- Oxford Society ($2,500+)
All Bancroft Society benefits, plus:
- Special name recognition in California magazine
- Gayley Society ($5,000+)
All Oxford Society benefits, plus:
- One complimentary campus single-day parking pass**
- Hearst Society ($10,000+)
All Gayley Society benefits, plus:
- Private annual event with alumni leaders
CAA’s giving benefits do not have a significant fair market value. Gifts are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
If a gift is made through charitable organizations or funds such as private foundations, donor advised funds, charitable trusts, IRA rollovers, etc., the organization or fund may need to decline benefits, especially if the benefits are more than incidental. Donors should consult their tax advisors to clarify all applicable tax rules.
Gifts count toward donor’s total lifetime giving to Cal. Gifts are also applied to The Campaign for the Cal Alumni Association and The Campaign for Berkeley.