For those who have carried our legacy of excellence at Cal.
Enjoy lifelong learning and networking opportunities with other active seniors, and enjoy valuable discounts, privileges, and benefits designed especially for you. Available for alumni ages 65 and up.
Senior Citizen Membership Types and Rates
Life Membership—Paid in Full
Life Membership—Annual Installment Plan
5 annual payments of $150 totaling $750
Start Your Membership TodayJoin Now
- Free library access at all UC campuses
- Discounts on UC Extension courses at all UC campuses and online
- Discounts on performance tickets from Aurora Theatre Company, Berkeley Repertory Theatre, Berkeley Symphony, and Cal Performances
- Discounted membership with OLLI @Berkeley, UC Berkeley’s lifelong learning community
- Access to health insurance, home insurance, and auto insurance
- Bank of America Cal credit card, debit card and checks
- 20% off services, procedures, and materials from UC Berkeley Optometry
- Cal Discoveries worldwide educational travel
- And more!
The History and Legacy of the Chicanx Latinx Alumni Association
Established in 1984, the Chicanx Latinx Alumni Association works to engage, empower, and equip Chicanx and Latinx students in their UC Berkeley journey.
Bears in Business: Stuart Smith ’70
The award-winning Smith-Madrone co-founder discusses the ways his Cal experience at UC Berkeley influenced his decision to enter the wine industry and shaped his business practices.
Connections to Cal Are Critical for the Alumni Journey
150 years ago, a group of 12 rising seniors gathered in downtown Oakland, deciding to establish the alumni community we now know as the Cal Alumni Association (CAA). This simple, purposeful act ensured that all future students would have a lifetime community at Berkeley. The following year, those 12 students became the first to graduate from the University of California, Berkeley.