Your spouse or partner can use your membership with pride as you both enjoy alumni benefits.
While the regular price of a life membership is $1,000, the spouse or partner of a current Life Member can enjoy an individual life membership for only $500—a 50% savings!
Spouse Membership Rate
For the spouse or partner of a fully paid Life Member.
- Free library access at all UC campuses
- Discounts on UC Extension courses at all UC campuses and online
- A subscription to the award-winning California magazine
- On-campus discounts at the Cal Student Store, Berkeley Rec Sports, UC Berkeley Optometry, UC Botanical Garden, Berkeley Art Museum and Pacific Film Archive, Berkeley Faculty Club, and the Campanile
- Access to the Lair of the Golden Bear family camp
- Access to health insurance, home insurance, and auto insurance
- Bank of America Cal credit card, debit card and checks
- Savings on Avis and Budget car rentals
- And more!
News from Your Alumni Community
Mayor of Oakland Sheng Thao ’14 (center) celebrates graduating scholars from The Achievement Award Program (TAAP) along with alumni and supporters at the TAAP Senior Brunch, April 29, 2023 at Alumni House. / Hey Zinah Photography / Cal Alumni Association
We’re back—and then some.
Cal students completed their first full academic year of on-campus instruction after two pandemic years.
Courtesy of (L to R): Jayden Cox, Emanuel Yima, and Kellsey Ogu
Meet the 2023 – 2024 African American Initiative Scholars
The AAI Scholarship is part of CAA and UC Berkeley's ongoing commitment to Black and African American student success.