An exclusive discount for alumni from the Classes of 2013–2019
Young Alumni membership is just for Cal graduates from the past four to 10 years. CAA offers a variety of vital programs for young alumni.
Young Alumni Membership Types and Rates
Life Membership—Paid in Full
Life Membership—Annual Installment Plan
5 annual payments of $150, totaling $750
Start Your Membership TodayJoin Now
Featured Benefits for Young Alumni
- Career resources including webinars and networking events
- Free library access at all UC campuses
- Access to health insurance, auto insurance, and renter’s insurance
- More than 90 regional and special interest alumni chapters to help you connect with Cal alums around the world
- Access to the @cal alumni network to network with Cal alumni and get your berkeley.edu email forwarding address
- Discounts on UC Extension courses at most UC campuses and online
- And more!
News from Your Alumni Community
Courtesy of (L to R): Jayden Cox, Emanuel Yima, and Kellsey Ogu
Meet the 2023 – 2024 African American Initiative Scholars
The AAI Scholarship is part of CAA and UC Berkeley's ongoing commitment to Black and African American student success.
Hey Zinah Photography
Alumni Advice for the Graduating Class of 2023
The Cal Alumni Association asked alums what advice they would share with the newest cohort of alumni Golden Bears.