An exclusive discount for alumni from the Classes of 2012–2018
Young Alumni membership is just for Cal graduates from the past four to 10 years. CAA offers a variety of vital programs for young alumni.
Young Alumni Membership Types and Rates
Life Membership—Paid in Full
Life Membership—Annual Installment Plan
5 annual payments of $150, totaling $750
Start Your Membership TodayJoin Now
Featured Benefits for Young Alumni
- Career resources including webinars and networking events
- Free library access at all UC campuses
- Access to health insurance, auto insurance, and renter’s insurance
- More than 90 regional and special interest alumni chapters to help you connect with Cal alums around the world
- Access to the @cal alumni network to network with Cal alumni and get your berkeley.edu email forwarding address
- Discounts on UC Extension courses at most UC campuses and online
- And more!
Cal Alumni Welcome Our Newest Golden Bears
This summer, Golden Bears across the country were thrilled to welcome our newest students in person at Summer Welcome Party gatherings.
Elena Castaneda Gomez ’91 is a proven business leader who surmounted significant challenges as a first-generation college student to become a leading financial executive.
Meet the 2022 – 2023 Recipients of The Achievement Award Program (TAAP)
The Achievement Award Program supports high-achieving, community-minded, low-income and first-generation college students in their pursuit of a Berkeley education. The Cal Alumni Association (CAA) congratulates all 22 members of our incoming 2022 – 2023 Alumni Scholar cohort.