The Lair is excited to be hosting an online auction from September 8 through 17, 2020.
We’re seeking to raise funds so we can continue repairing and making improvements to tents and facilities throughout the Lair. With the help of the donations we received after announcing the cancellation of our summer season, we’ve been able to have a productive summer working on our many projects. There’s more to do, and we hope this auction will help to keep the momentum going.
One of a kind auction items!
We’ll be selling a limited number of these wooden tent signs that can be customized with your name, camp, and week (see sample sign below). Bidding starts at $250; includes shipping.Lots of cool items — check them out!
- At camp experiences: Assist the Athletic Director for an afternoon, have a part in the Hootenanny, enjoy breakfast delivered to your tent, plus many other unique camper experiences.
- Vacations: Get together with Lair friends and bid on a five-night getaway at Rocktop Lodge on the Russian River.
- Food and Spirits: Bid on a 4-course dinner for two to-go at Pappo Restaurant in Alameda, or a Peet’s gift package with coffee, mug and tumbler.
- Unique Experiences such as a private star viewing party with Professor Alex Filippenko.
- Support local businesses in Tuolumne including Mia’s Pizza, Alicia’s Sugar Shack, Steam Donkey, Pinecrest Lake Resort, Aspen Meadows Pack Station, and The Watering Hole in Murphys.
- Thank you as well to our generous campers, who have donated items including professional photography session with images, college advising sessions, a VIP Jelly Belly Factory tour when safe, an AirBnB cottage stay, and many MORE!
New items will be are added in the days ahead.