**Applications will be live November 15, 2019**Thank you for re-applying for employment at the Lair of the Golden Bear. As a veteran staff member, your role in developing those memories is extremely important. Our campers look to you and your peers to continue to create a special experience and we are counting on you, if re-hired, to be even more involved in making their stay fantastic. Please take this application seriously. There is no guarantee that you will be hired back just because you worked during a previous summer. Please take this opportunity to remind us why we hired you and to show why your experience makes you a great candidate. On behalf of the entire Lair team, I want to personally thank you for taking the time to fill out this application and for going through the entire application process. I wish you the best of luck.
Read a welcome letter from Lair Director, Mike Yaley.
Before you apply, please read through the following instructions and reminders. The application process has changed from previous years, and is now all online.
1. Reread the FAQ and Job Description pages. Pay special attention to the Deadline, Eligibility, Dates at Camp, and Certification sections. This is a new application process, so please continue to use them as resources throughout the application process.
2. The application consists of two parts. Your application is not complete until your submit both Parts 1 and 2 before the deadline. Note: Your progress will not save on either part of the application as you go, so plan to complete each part in one sitting.
- Part 1 - Hello Sign, required. This involves filling in your personal information and collecting your signature, and includes the Application for Employment, A Summary of Your Rights Under the Fair Credit Reporting Act, Disclosure Form to Obtain Consumer Reports for Employment Purposes, and Certification and Release of Authorization. Reminder, your progress is not saved as you go.
- Part 2 - Google Form, required - Complete part 2 with open ended, free response questions. Please take this written application seriously, as there is no guarantee of employment in 2020 based solely on your being hired in 2019. Reminder: this will not save your progress as you go, so we encourage you to pre-type your answers ahead of time. View the Part 2 questions.
3. If you still have questions, don’t hesitate to contact us! You may direct questions to Lair Operations Manager, Josh Dobson, at 510.900.8257 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.