August 23 - 26, 2018
Catch up with old friends and make some new ones. Intended for those who have graduated between the years 2006 and 2018, Young Alumni Weekend features the very best of the Lair’s legendary sports, nature, and social programs (including adult beverages, of course!). We will throw in hundreds of towering trees, sparkling skies, and very fresh air free of charge. We’ve packed a ton of vacation value into three fantastic days for you, so get in touch with all your Cal friends and make it a mini-reunion (your non-Cal friends are welcome, too!)
August 23 - 26, 2018
$168 per person for the weekend. All-inclusive: meals, accommodations, activities — the works!
You can also contact the Lair office at 510.900.8255.
“I went because I wanted to reconnect with Cal and I had a nice childhood memory of being a Lair camper. I met some great people and had a really fun weekend!”
All food, lodging, and programming are included. Adult beverages will also be included at hosted events. Check-in begins Thursday at 2 p.m. and lasts until 5 p.m. The weekend concludes after Sunday brunch.
Weekend highlights include:
- Guided hiking in the High Sierra and kayaking with the ospreys at Pinecrest Lake
- Tie-dye, hot tubbing, and power pool lounging
- Co-ed inner-tube water polo, Lair golf, and softball
- Tennis, ping pong, horseshoes, and volleyball
- Nightly mixers, BBQs, and a great Lair menu
- Karaoke and campfire entertainment
Please visit our Accommodations page to learn more about your Lair tent amenities and other limited lodging options.
Young Alumni Weekend Reservations Update!
“Amazing time at the Lair. It was out first time and we cannot wait to come back next year.”
Please note: If you would like to share your Lair accommodations with friends in one of our medium or large cabins, you may do either of the following:
- Select a group leader to make the reservation for the entire group, and pay the entire fee for the group
- Have each individual in your group call the Lair office directly (510.900.8255) to book and pay for his/her own reservation in that cabin.
Programs and dates are subject to change.