Catch up with old friends and make some new ones. Intended for those who have graduated between the years 2008 and 2019, Young Alumni Weekend features the very best of the Lair’s legendary sports, nature, and social programs (including adult beverages, of course!). We will throw in hundreds of towering trees, sparkling skies, and very fresh air free of charge. We’ve packed a ton of vacation value into three fantastic days for you, so get in touch with all your Cal friends and make it a mini-reunion (your non-Cal friends are welcome, too!)
Camp Gold, August 23 - 25, 2019
$175 per person for the two-night weekend.
All-inclusive: meals, accommodations, activities — the works!
“I went because I wanted to reconnect with Cal and I had a nice childhood memory of being a Lair camper. I met some great people and had a really fun weekend!”
Weekend highlights include:
- Guided hiking in the High Sierra and kayaking with the ospreys at Pinecrest Lake
- Tie-dye, hot tubbing, and power pool lounging
- Co-ed inner-tube water polo, Lair golf, and softball
- Tennis, ping pong, horseshoes, and volleyball
- Nightly mixers, BBQs, and a great Lair menu
- Karaoke and campfire entertainment
Accommodations and What to Bring
Please visit our Accommodations page to learn more about your Lair tent amenities and other limited lodging options.
Please visit our What to Bring page for general suggested packing tips.
Coming with a Group?
“Amazing time at the Lair. It was out first time and we cannot wait to come back next year.”
Please note: If you would like to share your Lair accommodations with friends in one of our medium or large cabins, you may do either of the following:
- Select a group leader to make the reservation for the entire group, whether it be one tent or multiple. The group leader will be responsible for the total cost the tent.
- Have each individual in your group call the Lair office directly (510.900.8255) to book and pay for his/her own reservation in that cabin.
Please note that each tent needs its own account. If there are multiple tents in your group, you can either have the group leader reserve all tents under their name and fill the spots accordingly, or create groups of four to six people, with one person from each group reserving the tent.
Programs and dates are subject to change.