Cal Alumni Association members are eligible to purchase Rec Sports membership at the discounted alumni rate.
Save more than 10% with the Alumni member rate.
View Rec Sports rates »
As a Rec Sports member, you’ll receive access to:
- 2 Facilities: Recreational Sports Facility and the new Fitness Center at Memorial Stadium
- 4 Swimming pools
- 2 running tracks
- One of the largest weight rooms in the Bay Area
- Over 100 group exercise classes per week
- Hundreds of pieces of cardio equipment
- Racquetball, handball, squash, tennis, and basketball courts
- Two outdoor fields for soccer, softball, and other field activities
- Locker rooms and free towel service
To Receive the Discount
Discount is only available in person. Sign up at the RSF Cashier Station located at the entrance to the Recreational Sports Facility at 2301 Bancroft Way; the Strawberry Canyon Recreation Area on Centennial Drive; or the Golden Bear Recreation Center at 25 Sports Lane, Clark Kerr Campus. Must present CAA membership card to receive the discount.
Learn more »
About Berkeley Rec Sports
Berkeley Rec Sports is one of the most complete and diverse sports and fitness membership programs in the Bay Area, offering a wide range of leisure and competitive activities for Cal students, faculty, staff, and the general public.
Learn more »