Senior alumni embody the tradition of excellence at Cal. Enjoy lifelong learning and networking opportunities with other active seniors, and help secure Cal’s legacy for future generations. Cal Alumni Association membership provides many valuable discounts, privileges, and benefits designed especially for seniors.
- Free library access at all UC campuses
- Discounts on UC Extension courses at all UC campuses and online
- Discounts on performance tickets from Aurora Theatre Company, Berkeley Repertory Theatre, Berkeley Symphony, Cal Performances, ODC/Dance and Robert Moses’ Kin
- Discounted membership with OLLI @Berkeley, UC Berkeley’s lifelong learning community
- Wellness advice from the Wellness Letter
- Bank of America Cal credit card, debit card and checks
- 20% off services, procedures, and materials at the UC Berkeley Eye Center
- Access to health insurance, home insurance, and auto insurance
- Cal Discoveries worldwide educational travel (Pictured above: trip to Southwest National Parks, 2013)
- And more!
|Life Membership—Paid in Full||$750|
|Life Membership—Annual Installment Plan||5 annual payments of $150 totaling $750|
Senior membership is for ages 65 and older.