All Cal Alumni Association memberships are individual and not transferable to a spouse. CAA has created a special membership category, Spouse Life Membership, to serve the needs of couples. While the regular price of a life membership is $1000, the spouse or partner of a current Life Member can enjoy an individual life membership for only $500—a 50% savings! You and your spouse can both use your membership cards with pride as you take advantage of all of our great member benefits.
- Free library access at all UC campuses
- Discounts on UC Extension courses at all UC campuses and online
- On-campus discounts at the Cal Student Store, Cal Rec Club, UC Berkeley Eye Center, UC Botanical Garden, Berkeley Art Museum and Pacific Film Archive, Berkeley Faculty Club, and the Campanile
- Access to the Lair of the Golden Bear family camp and reduced rates at the Pinecrest Chalet resort
- Access to health insurance, home insurance, and auto insurance
- Bank of America Cal credit card, debit card and checks
- Savings on Avis and Budget car rentals
- And more!
|Life Membership—Paid in Full||$500|
Spouse Life Membership is for the spouse or partner of a fully paid CAA Life Member.