Our objective is to ensure CAA programs and initiatives engage all Cal alumni. That’s why we have created a new discounted membership level exclusively for alumni who have graduated within the past four to ten years. CAA offers a variety of vital programs, benefiting young alumni in many ways.
- Career resources including webinars, networking events, and discounts on career counseling
- Free library access at all UC campuses
- Access to health insurance, auto insurance, and renter’s insurance
- More than 80 regional and special interest alumni chapters to help you connect with Cal alums around the world
- Access to @cal to network with Cal alumni and get your berkeley.edu email forwarding address
- 10% off Kaplan graduate and professional school test preparation courses
- Discounts on UC Extension courses at most UC campuses and online
- And more!
|Life Membership—Paid in Full||$625|
|Life Membership—Annual Installment Plan||5 annual payments of $125, totaling $625|
Young Alumni membership is for Cal grads from the classes of 2008 – 2014.
Back to membership types and rates page »