Ancient Civilizations: Adriatic and Aegean Odyssey
September 22 - 30, 2022
Operated by Gohagan & Co.
- Cruise from picture-perfect Venice, Italy, along the stunning Adriatic coast and through the Corinth Canal to Athens, Greece.
- Enjoy this custom-designed, seven-night itinerary aboard the exclusively chartered, Five-Star small ship LE JACQUES CARTIER, featuring just 92 Suites and Staterooms, each with a private balcony.
- Visit five countries and up to eight UNESCO World Heritage sites, exploring the influence of Roman, Greek, Byzantine, Venetian and Slavic civilizations on this comprehensive program featuring ports inaccessible to larger vessels including Hvar, Korčula and the Bay of Kotor.
- In Croatia, tour Split’s Roman Diocletian’s Palace and see Dubrovnik’s beautifully restored, 15th-century walled city.
- In Montenegro, see Kotor’s medieval fortifications and architectural sites.
- In Albania, visit the remarkable archaeological site of Butrint.
- In Greece, visit Corfu’s Old Town, rooted in the eighth century B.C. and the sacred ancient Greek site of Delphi.
- Enjoy the exclusive COASTAL LIFE® FORUM with local residents and a traditional folk music performance.
- Venice Pre-Program Option and Athens and Cape Sounion Post-Program Option are offered.
- Book with confidence! Gohagan & Company is waiving program cancellation fees, including pre and post program option cancellation fees, now through 96 days prior to program departure.
Explore More Tours
Discover the Canadian Rockies by Rail [waitlist only]
Aug 03 - Aug 09
Our Tour Lecturers
Meet the faculty lecturers that accompany our trips and provide informative local lecturers to enhance your vacation.