- Tour Athens’ top sites including the Acropolis, Parthenon, and the renowned Acropolis Museum.
- Explore Delphi, one of Greece’s most celebrated ancient sites.
- On the Peloponnesian Peninsula tour ancient Corinth, Mycenae, and Epidaurus.
- Visit an olive oil factory for a tour and tasting.
- Take a relaxing half-day excursion by private boat to the car-free island of Hydra.
- On the island of Crete tour Heraklion’s Archaeological Museum and the Minoan place of Knossos.
- Enjoy a private sailboat cruise to Spinalonga, a former Venetian island fortress.
- Spend two nights on the island of Santorini, where you’ll have a winery tour and tasting and enjoy a sunset dinner in the town of Oia.
- Tour Santorini’s archaeological site of Akrotiri, abandoned in the 17 century BCE following a volcanic eruption.
- Visit the Benaki Museum where you can trace the Greek world from antiquity through the formation of modern Greece through its art and artifacts.
- Elimination of Penalty on Tour Deposits (2023) As a final initiative, Odysseys Unlimited has decided to waive the $200 per person penalty associated with tour deposits. Effective immediately, each guest’s $500 per person deposit will be fully refundable up until the final payment due date: 95 days prior to tour departure.
- For Information about Odysseys Unlimited’s COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols, please check out our attached document listed under the Additional Resources.
Ancient Greece: Santorini and Crete | Sep. 3 – 16, 2023
Explore More Tours
Cruise the Rhine and Mosel Rivers, A Family Journey – Basel to Amsterdam [singles waitlist only]
Jul 11 - Jul 19
Our Tour Lecturers
Meet the faculty lecturers that accompany our trips and provide informative local lecturers to enhance your vacation.