Apulia – Undiscovered Italy [singles: waitlist only]
April 10 - 18, 2024
Operated by AHI Travel
- Indulge your senses on this enchanting, seven-night stay in seaside Polignano a Mare, nestled in the heart of Italy’s Apulia region.
- Spend sunny days immersed in Roman history and heritage as you travel through gentle, fertile plains to fishing villages, family-run farms and medieval towns that leap from fairytales.
- In Alberobello, follow cobbled lanes to unique, conical trulli, and visit ancient Matera, famous for its sassi, incredible neighborhoods built from stone dwellings.
- Bask in breathtaking Locorotondo, where gleaming buildings coil around a hilltop setting, and wander through the narrow alleys of Ostuni’s Old Town.
- Experience the dazzling waterfronts and historic neighborhoods of Trani and Bari, and discover Lecce’s remarkable baroque stonework, including the opulent Basilica of Santa Croce.
- Savor Apulia’s simple cuisine, heirloom recipes crafted with a balanced use of both land and sea.
- Enjoy a wine tasting at a family-owned vineyard and tour an olive oil mill, followed by lunch.
- This small-group journey features an exclusive lecture series, a first-class hotel and an extensive meal plan with wine at dinner.
- No single supplement for solo travelers!
- If you are interested in more information about this trip, please click on the “Reserve Now” button to be taken to the AHI website.
* Cal lecturer’s participation cannot be guaranteed and is contingent upon a minimum number of paying travelers.
Apulia - Undiscovered Italy | Apr. 10 – 18, 2024
Explore More Tours
Romance of the Douro River, featuring Lisbon, Porto, and the Alto Douro Wine Region [on request]
Oct 03 - Oct 14
Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta [waitlist only]
Oct 06 - Oct 09
Discover Egypt and the Nile Valley [waitlist only]
Oct 07 - Oct 20
Our Tour Lecturers
Meet the faculty lecturers that accompany our trips and provide informative local lecturers to enhance your vacation.