- Indulge your senses on this enchanting, seven-night stay in seaside Polignano a Mare, nestled in the heart of Italy’s Apulia region.
- Spend sunny days immersed in Roman history and heritage as you travel through gentle, fertile plains to fishing villages, family-run farms and medieval towns that leap from fairytales.
- In Alberobello, follow cobbled lanes to unique, conical trulli, and visit ancient Matera, famous for its sassi, incredible neighborhoods built from stone dwellings.
- Bask in breathtaking Locorotondo, where gleaming buildings coil around a hilltop setting, and wander through the narrow alleys of Ostuni’s Old Town.
- Experience the dazzling waterfronts and historic neighborhoods of Trani and Bari, and discover Lecce’s remarkable baroque stonework, including the opulent Basilica of Santa Croce.
- Savor Apulia’s simple cuisine, heirloom recipes crafted with a balanced use of both land and sea.
- Enjoy a wine tasting at a family-owned vineyard and tour an olive oil mill, followed by lunch.
- This small-group journey features an exclusive lecture series, a first-class hotel and an extensive meal plan with wine at dinner.
- No single supplement for solo travelers!
Apulia - Undiscovered Italy | Apr. 19 – 27, 2023
Explore More Tours
Cuba & its People – Featuring the African Diaspora [waitlist only]
Dec 02 - Dec 09
Holiday Markets Cruise ~ The Festive Rhine River [waitlist only]
Dec 04 - Dec 12
Our Tour Lecturers
Meet the faculty lecturers that accompany our trips and provide informative local lecturers to enhance your vacation.