Around the World: A Luxury Tour by Private Jet
December 30, 2023 - January 22, 2024
Operated by TCS World Travel
Tour Operated by TCS World Travel, aircraft operated by Titan Airways Limited. Contact us for full terms and conditions of the operator-participant contract.
- Dec. 30, 2023-Jan. 22, 2024 – days 19-20 in Egypt
- Feb. 15-Mar. 9, 2024 – days 19-20 in Egypt
- This incredible journey offers a life list of iconic destinations in a single itinerary. Fly on a custom configured private jet, and explore eleven of the world’s most legendary places and natural wonders.
- Guests often tell us that our Around the World by Private Jet Expedition is their ultimate travel dream. Individually, every destination on this itinerary would top any must-see list, but by combining these places into one seamless, extraordinary trip, we’ve created a journey that is truly the experience of a lifetime.
- Over 24 days, you’ll explore firsthand the richness the world has to offer, capturing the spirit of discovery, all from the comfort of a private jet. You’ll be intrigued by our destinations as you uncover the secrets of Easter Island, the allure of the Taj Mahal, the awe of safari on the Serengeti, the warmth of Fijian culture, and the serenity of a sunrise at Angkor Wat—all experiences which will stay with you well past our farewell dinner.
- In these unprecedented times, the benefits of traveling by private jet have become even more desirable—fewer people per plane, a more controlled environment, smaller airports, private or expedited customs and immigration, and the ability to make changes and pivot quickly.
- And you’ll travel with a dedicated and experienced flight crew, trip physician, and tour staff who will manage all of the details—including handling logistics, personalizing your experiences, and providing health services— ensuring a seamless, hassle-free journey.
Travel with Confidence
The benefits of traveling by private jet have become more desirable as the world reopens to travel. Fewer people per plane, a more controlled environment, smaller airports, private or expedited customs and immigration, and the ability to make changes and pivot up to the last minute are all hallmarks of traveling by private jet.
A TCS cross-functional internal team, in weekly consultation with expert physicians at Boston MD, continues to develop and refine health and safety operations based on evolving best practices.
The well-being of TCS guests and staff, along with the local communities we visit, is our highest priority. In addition, we expect the COVID vaccine to be a requirement for entry in some of the destinations on our expedition. As such, to help protect guests’ well-being and reduce operational risk, TCS is requiring our guests to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to travel on our group expeditions.
* Cal lecturer’s participation cannot be guaranteed and is contingent upon a minimum number of paying travelers.
Around the World | Dec. 30, 2023-Jan. 22, 2024
Explore More Tours
Holiday Markets Cruise: The Festive Rhine River Düsseldorf to Basel
Dec 04 - Dec 12
Our Tour Lecturers
Meet the faculty lecturers that accompany our trips and provide informative local lecturers to enhance your vacation.