Bali, Singapore, Thailand & Angkor Wat [Singles: Waitlist Only]
February 07 - 22, 2023
Operated by AHI Travel
- Join us for a 12-night adventure to Southeast Asia, a land of stunning diversity.
- Begin with three nights in beautiful Bali where you’ll meet locals and explore the island’s tropical environs.
- Fly to modern Singapore, brimming with iconic attractions and landmarks, including the exquisite Gardens by the Bay.
- Plus, learn about Peranakan heritage during unique cultural demonstrations.
- In Bangkok, witness daily life along the Chao Phraya River and klongs, and gaze at the city’s bounty of shrines and palaces.
- Venture outside of Bangkok to the early Siem capital of Ayutthaya before crossing into Cambodia.
- Here, explore remarkable Angkor Wat and other incredible ancient temples.
- Along the way, delve into each region’s exciting food culture and learn how to make traditional dishes.
- You’ll enjoy first-class accommodations, an extensive meal plan, including wine with dinner, and flights to Singapore, Bangkok and Siem Reap.
- If you are interested in more information about this trip, please click on the “Reserve Your Place Now” button to be taken to the AHI website.
Bali, Singapore, Thailand & Angkor Wat | Feb. 7 – 22, 2023
Explore More Tours
The Pride of South Africa, Botswana, Namibia & Zimbabwe [on request]
Feb 18 - Mar 04
Our Tour Lecturers
Meet the faculty lecturers that accompany our trips and provide informative local lecturers to enhance your vacation.