- Take in the pristine natural beauty and warm culture of this South American jewel on a delightful, nine-night adventure!
- Relish cosmopolitan Santiago’s lively ambience, engaging museums and tantalizing cuisine.
- In the enchanting Lake District, visit picturesque Chiloé Island, savor a traditional barbecue and observe a penguin colony from a boat.
- Head further south into Patagonia, where you’ll tour the historic port city of Punta Arenas on the Strait of Magellan.
- Cruise through a fjord to view the impressive Balmaceda and Serrano Glaciers and be awed by the astounding mountain scenery of the acclaimed Torres del Paine National Park.
- Gain insights from knowledgeable guides and lecturers and relax each evening in first-class hotels.
- This active, small-group program features a professional Travel Director, three flights within Chile and a generous meal plan with wine at dinner.
- If you are interested in more information about this trip, please click on the “Reserve Now” button to be taken to the AHI website.
* Cal lecturer’s participation cannot be guaranteed and is contingent upon a minimum number of paying travelers.
Chilean Wonders: Lake District & Patagonia | Feb. 12 – 23, 2024
Explore More Tours
Holiday Markets Cruise: The Festive Rhine River Düsseldorf to Basel
Dec 04 - Dec 12
Our Tour Lecturers
Meet the faculty lecturers that accompany our trips and provide informative local lecturers to enhance your vacation.