Costa Rica’s Natural Heritage
October 09 - 19, 2023
Operated by Odysseys Unlimited
- View Costa Rica’s tallest volcano on an excursion to Irazú Volcano National Park.
- Learn about Costa Rica’s coffee industry at the Doka Coffee Estate, located on the fertile slopes of Poás Volcano.
- Discover the many dazzling varieties of orchids at the family-owned Botanical Orchid Garden.
- Enjoy nighttime viewing of Arenal Volcano from your hotel, which offers outstanding views.
- Visit children at a local elementary school and learn about Costa Rica’s vaunted educational system.
- Tour Ecocentro Danaus, a biological reserve dedicated to conservation, environmental education, and sustainability.
- Embark on a guided walk through the remarkably diverse Monteverde Cloud Forest, a biological reserve.
- See Costa Rica’s remarkable fauna up close in Monteverde’s Bat Jungle and Butterfly Garden.
- Experience the canopy level of the rain forest from the hanging bridges Sky Walk.
- Take a “float safari” on the Tempisque River to discover this extraordinary wetland and one of the world’s last tropical dry forests.
- Relax for three nights at a secluded beach resort in the Pacific coastal region of Guanacaste.
- Throughout the tour stay in eco-friendly hotels suited to the natural environment.
- Encounter exceptional biodiversity on a 4-day/3-night pre-tour option to Tortuguero National Park.
- Elimination of Penalty on Tour Deposits (2023) As a final initiative, Odysseys Unlimited has decided to waive the $200 per person penalty associated with tour deposits. Effective immediately, each guest’s $500 per person deposit will be fully refundable up until the final payment due date: 95 days prior to tour departure.
- For Information about Odysseys Unlimited’s COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols, please check out our attached document listed under the Additional Resources.
Costa Rica's Natural Heritage | Oct. 9 – 19, 2023
Explore More Tours
Cuba & its People – Featuring the African Diaspora [waitlist only]
Dec 02 - Dec 09
Holiday Markets Cruise ~ The Festive Rhine River [waitlist only]
Dec 04 - Dec 12
Our Tour Lecturers
Meet the faculty lecturers that accompany our trips and provide informative local lecturers to enhance your vacation.