- Sail through Central Europe along the storied Rhine, Main and Danube rivers, legendary waterways with fascinating histories.
- Unpack once aboard an exclusively chartered first-class river ship and settle in for a 14-night cruise, enjoying an intimate look at five distinct countries: the Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Slovakia and Hungary.
- Awaken each day to medieval villages and vibrant capitals, enchanting vistas and lauded UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- Centuries of heritage unfold in Vienna, Bratislava and Budapest, cities steeped in the legacies of great empires.
- Witness idyllic landscapes, the beautiful Middle Rhine and Wachau valleys, and Amsterdam’s pretty canals.
- Along the way, join local experts for enriching discussions and take part in immersive cultural experiences, including a traditional German Frühschoppen.
- Our thoughtfully planned shore excursions allow you to customize your journey, from walking tours to cycling adventures and wine tastings.
- This unforgettable cruise features all meals, including wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner.
- No single supplement for solo travelers!
- If you are interested in more information about this trip, please click on the “Reserve Now” button to be taken to the AHI website.
* Cal lecturer’s participation cannot be guaranteed and is contingent upon a minimum number of paying travelers.
Cruise the Heart of Europe: Amsterdam to Budapest | Oct. 15 – 30, 2024
Explore More Tours
Our Tour Lecturers
Meet the faculty lecturers that accompany our trips and provide informative local lecturers to enhance your vacation.