Cruising the Great Lakes 2023
October 02 - 09, 2023
Operated by Gohagan & Co.
- Transit historic Welland Canal’s eight locks en route from Lake Ontario to Lake Erie.
- Full-day excursion to Niagara Falls, with a specially arranged cruise to Horseshoe Falls and a visit to the Floral Clock with an exclusive lunch at the Watermark Restaurant overlooking the falls.
- While in Detroit, birthplace of Motown, relive the ‘60s and ‘70s with a special evening of entertainment onboard.
- Visits to the Henry Ford Museum of Innovation, the Ford Mansion and the Detroit Institute of Art
- Private, glass-bottom boat cruise through Big and Little Tub Harbors and around Flowerpot Island in Tobermory, Ontario.
- Tour of the Museum Ship Valley Camp, including an exhibit of the infamous shipwreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald, in historic Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan.
- Transit of the Soo Locks, an engineering marvel enabling ships to travel between Lake Superior and the lower Great Lakes at Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan.
- Horse-drawn carriage tour of Victorian Mackinac Island to see the famous 19th‑century Grand Hotel and clifftop Fort Mackinac, with a specially arranged lunch at the elegant Grand Hotel.
- If you are interested in more information about this trip, please fill out our brochure request form.
- Book with confidence! Gohagan & Company is waiving program cancellation fees, including pre and post program option cancellation fees, now through 96 days prior to program departure.
Cruising the Great Lakes | Oct. 2 – 9, 2023
Explore More Tours
Cruise the Rhine and Mosel Rivers, A Family Journey – Basel to Amsterdam [singles waitlist only]
Jul 11 - Jul 19
Our Tour Lecturers
Meet the faculty lecturers that accompany our trips and provide informative local lecturers to enhance your vacation.