Discover Southeast Alaska (Juneau to Sitka) 2023
July 28 - August 04, 2023
Operated by Orbridge
- See the spray of whales only yards away and venture into secluded inlets as you get up close to nature, whether from the decks of the Chichagof Dream or aboard its skiffs and kayaks.
- Accompanied by expert naturalists, including an Orbridge Expedition Leader, learn surprising details about animal behavior, glacier activity, and the wealth of natural spectacles along these protected waters.
- Learn about Alaska’s culture and living history during a Native dance performance at a Tlingit Clan House.
- Cruise around Glacier Bay National Park alongside a Native Huna Tlingit Cultural Heritage Guide.
- Visit a salmon hatchery, the Alaska Raptor Center, and Sitka National Historical Park.
- Take a guided tour of the Norwegian fishing community of Petersburg.
- Joined by a Park Ranger, cruise the pristine waters of Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve to see the sanctuary’s deep fjords, tidewater glaciers, and snow-capped mountain ranges.
- If you are interested in more information about this trip, please fill out our brochure request form.
- Orbridge is proud to announce that for all new bookings received for future tours, each guest’s deposit will be refunded in full if the cancellation notice is received more than 90 calendar days prior to departure (180 days for Antarctica or Trans-Siberian Railway). Orbridge and Cal Discoveries Travel understand that especially during these times, enhanced flexibility and peace of mind is important.
Discover Southeast Alaska (Juneau to Sitka) | Jul. 28 – Aug. 4, 2023
Explore More Tours
Cruise the Rhine and Mosel Rivers, A Family Journey – Basel to Amsterdam [singles waitlist only]
Jul 11 - Jul 19
Our Tour Lecturers
Meet the faculty lecturers that accompany our trips and provide informative local lecturers to enhance your vacation.