Discover the Canadian Rockies by Rail [singles: on request]
August 21 - 27, 2024
Operated by Orbridge
- Enjoy a panoramic city tour of Vancouver’s must-see sights.
- Delight in luxurious GoldLeaf Service on board the Rocky Mountaineer, which includes: bi-level coach with full-length panoramic windows; reclining upper-level heated seats; exclusive access to a private outdoor viewing platform; unlimited beverages (including beer, wine, and premium spirits), à la carte meal service in a lower-level dining room; and gourmet meals that feature locally sourced ingredients prepared by an onboard culinary team.
- Embrace the sights from the train’s glass-domed coach as you traverse over Fraser Canyon, by Shuswap Lake, and along the Continental Divide.
- Take advantage of the Rocky Mountaineer’s private outdoor viewing platform to spot the passing wildlife, which may include elk, bighorn sheep, black and grizzly bears, and soaring eagles.
- Admire the brilliant turquoise waters of iconic Lake Louise, surrounded by towering mountain peaks that carve through the serene landscape.
- Relish three nights in the Canadian Rockies with leisure time to explore the area, or perhaps choose to visit the inviting thermal waters of nearby Banff Hot Springs.
- Discover the epic natural beauty of Banff National Park during a scenic gondola ride to the top of Sulphur Mountain.
- If you are interested in more information about this trip, please click on the “Reserve Now” button to be taken to the Orbridge website.
* Cal lecturer’s participation cannot be guaranteed and is contingent upon a minimum number of paying travelers.
Discover the Canadian Rockies by Rail | Aug. 21 – 27, 2024
Explore More Tours
Our Tour Lecturers
Meet the faculty lecturers that accompany our trips and provide informative local lecturers to enhance your vacation.